Sign in to follow this  
tburman15

Need help! Which 3 of these 4 WR's should I start?

I am in a 16 team league, we start 3 WR's. Which 3 of these should I start.

Roy Williams -obvious start

Braylon Edwards- against a very good Ravens Def. But may get down early and have to pass

D. Mason- against a very bad Browns Def. but may get up ealry and run all day. Also seems to be the go-to guy in Balt.

Jenings- against bad Minnesota secondary but Frave may have to throw all day

Basically which two do I start outta, mason, jennings, edwards?

Any help is greatly appreciated

I'd go with Williams, Jennings and Edwards. Baltimore gave up alot of passing last week against AZ when they went to the no huddle. Cleveland may copy that gameplan so Edwards could have a good game. Williams is a no brainer. Jennings looked pretty good last week on the long pass play. I'm sure James Jones will take some looks away, but Jennings has that big play ability.

Please See Mine

Id start Mason and Edwards. Jennings at out practice today and there is doubt if he will even play on Sunday. Mason is back to being one of the best possession receivers in football (23 catches in 3 games). If this is a ppr league then he is a must start if you use 3 WR. If not I still like him a lot this week vs Cleveland.

Apparently he was planned to be out of practice and will play, So anyone else have opinions. I am leaning to Jennings, but Mason has been good (23 recpetions) and scored last week and they play the browns, then again jennings scored last week too.