Sign in to follow this  
Flores334

Lamont Jordan Trade Question

What do you think I give up Lamont Jordan and Galloway for A.Green, Holt, and Jennings. Tought to tell what kind of value Jordan is, especially once Rhodes comes back.

League is:

1 QB

1RB

2WR

1TE

1DST

1 Flex WR/RB

My RB/WR today pre-trade are:

RB: Rudi, Cady, Lamont

WR: Wayne, Galloway, M. Clayton.

Why would you make that trade???? LaMont Jordan is back to what he was in 2005. With Griffith at FB he is getting some nice holes to run through. He also used frequently in the passing game. Dominic Rhodes will have very minimal impact on LaMont. LaMont is the starter in Oakland. Ahman Green is hurt (go figure) and probably won't play this week.

And truthfully I'd almost rather have Galloway than Torry Holt at this point. The Rams offense is in shambles. Bulger is playing hurt and it's showing. 4 of their starting 5 offensive lineup are hurt or have missed time at some point already. SJax is out for 2-3 weeks. This offense is in trouble. Torry Holt is still a very good receiver but I don't think you can count on him for the same consistency anymore. Galloway on the other hand has a very accurate Jeff Garcia throwing to him now. Galloway is their #1 WR and will continue to put up some big games I think.

Greg Jennings has a lingering injury and may not play this week.

In my eyes this trade is completely lopsided and you should decline it.