Sign in to follow this  
Cyclone47

Trading

My team has fallen into the depths of hell. I'm 1-3 with a 3 game losing streak and I'm also last in league points. I need to start picking it up because at this rate it's not looking too good.

I was wondering what is Marvin's trade value at this point? I know he just got injured and up to then his stats have just been ok, nothing too spectacular, so it's probably not that great.

What should I expect back if I offered another owner Marvin, McDonald, and one of my rb's like Norwood, Pittman, or Rhodes? I know a lot depends on the needs of the other team involved, but which players should I target? Could I possibly land a top 10 level rb and maybe a decent flex option type of wr in return for that?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

This all comes down to the balance of the other owners' rosters I guess. In my league owners are very reluctant to part with top 10 (or top 20 for that matter) RBs, and Marvin in a combo like you are suggesting wouldn't even instigate a counter offer. Because of Caddy's injury, Pittman in a combo with Marvin and McDonald MIGHT catch someone's attention and you could strike gold (meaning a RB in the #10-15 range), but I wouldn't count on it.