Sign in to follow this  
nycbadger

What would you do?

I was just offered E. Graham and Kevin Jones for Plaxico

My RB's have struggled and I'm deep at WR...what would you do?

QB: Romo/Eli

RB: Gore/MJD/Norwood/Dayne/Mike Bell

WR: TJ Housh/Wayne/PLAXICO/Calvin Johnson

TE: Cooley/D. Clark

K: Folk

D: GB/Minny

And yes, I know it is best suited for "Little Help" but I posted there and heard nothing but "crickets." Does ANYBODY go there, b/c I've posted many a time there and gotten NOTHING in return?

No way. Plax is having a pro bowl year. I'm not convinced Graham is going to get the majority of carries and Jones is coming off injury and has Martz as his OC.

If you were going to trade Burress, you could get alot more than that if you shop around. The guy is a top 3 receiver at this point and certainly worth more than those 2.

get more than just e. graham and kevin jones. i wouldn't worry terribly about plax's ankle, the guy is still a starter week in and out. graham is splitting carries with pittman. you do need help at RB, but don't disrespect plaxico like that.

get more than just e. graham and kevin jones. i wouldn't worry terribly about plax's ankle, the guy is still a starter week in and out. graham is splitting carries with pittman. you do need help at RB, but don't disrespect plaxico like that.

Plax is worth about as much as he's going to be worth. I think Kevin Jones is a guy who will average 2/3 TD and 100 total yards a game. That's 14. if Graham emerges in any way, he is a top 20 back. As it is, he scores a TD a game and tacks on 50+ yards. I think both of those guys are incredibly undervalued and I think their own realizes it but also knows how other people value them. I would pull the trigger if I was you. Your season is over with your current RB situation IMO.