Sign in to follow this  
Killer V

Which crap WR should I pick up?

20 team league with 20 man roster. I need a WR to fill in for a bye. There is very little left on the waiver wire.

Terrance Copper NO vs CAR

or

Reche Caldwell WAS vs. DET

I know you said there's not much left, but can you give maybe the top 5-10 options? There's got to be some unnoticed guy with a little more upside.

I know you said there's not much left, but can you give maybe the top 5-10 options? There's got to be some unnoticed guy with a little more upside.

There's really not.

The remaining guy with the most receptions on the season (8) is Samie Parker KC. Kennison comes back this week so he'll drop back into obscurity.

The next 2 guys are on byes (Williamson MIN & Madsen OAK).

Then Chris Davis TEN & Troy Walters DET - with 4 & 3 receptions on the season.

Derek Hagan MIA - Who?

As I said-a 20 team league with a 20 man roster. That doesn't leave much out there.

I was leaning towards Copper because I'm guessing NO may come back to life this week...

Hagan does get a decent amount of snaps for Miami (not saying much), but yeah, Copper is the least bad option at this point.

I like that you have a deep league, because if you know more about the lesser known players you can really gain an advantage over the guys who just go for the recognizable names.