Sign in to follow this  
ir0nchef

Please help with my Culpepper trade

Please help me with my QB problem. I just lost Alex Smith to injury(dropped him to for Tenn since Minn is on bye this week) and I do not trust Culpepper as my backup.

Should I trade Culpepper for Garcia? Is this even?

Also would you start Benson or Jacobs this week?

QB Jon Kitna

WR Steve Smith

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Jerricho Cotchery

RB LaDainian Tomlinson

RB Cedric Benson

TE Bo Scaife

K Matt Stover

DST Minnesota

BN Tennesee

BN Kevin Jones

BN Reggie Brown

BN Daunte Culpepper

BN Brandon Jacobs

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

I would keep Culpepper and ride Kitna until his BYE and then evaluate where things stand. I tink Jacobs is a better play than Benson as I think the Jets Run def. stinks and think Packers def. will step up. Thanks for mine...

I would also keep Pepper. He can score you 30 plus where Garcia may get you one TD if your lucky. Hold Pepper and sell higher is a few weeks if you need to. Goodluck.

Your post made me mad. You have Jon Kitna, and you say you have a QB problem? Try having Jason Campbell and David Carr as your only QBs.

Anyway, all bitterness aside, I think you're worrying too much. All you need is a bye week fill-in for Kitna week 6. You could just get a QB off waivers who has a good matchup that week.

It's close between Benson and Jacobs, but I'd say Jacobs because I think he'll find the endzone. The Jets have given up 4 rushing TDs this year, while GB hasn't given up any.