Djurynk

WHICH 3 WR's Would you start WEEK #5

HELLO. Will answer all replies.

NEED to start 3::::::

Driver vs. Bears

Branch @ Steelers

Holmes vs. Seahawks

Marshall Vs. Chargers

Any advice? I want to start Driver and then both Ward is out for Steelers and J. Walker out for Broncos making both Holmes and Marshall solid plays, but then there is Branch who I think Steelers will shut S. Alex. down so they will be forced to throw. HELP>>>> :music_guitarred:

I agree you have to start Driver and S Holmes they are both in for big games in my eyes. I think I would go Marshall as he edges out Branch to me. Who knows whats going to happen with the running game in Denver with Henry etc? Cutler needs Marshall this week and I think he will be huge. Branch will do alright but Haselbeck will have probs with Pitts D all day thanks for mine!

I think you've got it right. Driver Holmes and Marshall. I am starting both Driver and Holmes myself.

Any advice on this one? Don't know how to add a link. Thanks!

I can start 2 RB/2WR or 1RB/3WR.

I have to start either E Graham or J Lewis, or both. Or I could sit one of them and start Joey Galloway or Derrick Mason.

I also like Holmes and Driver for sure. I'm not sure on Marshall though. Hass seems to have mad gay love for Branch the last couple weeks and the Steelers D if I'm not mistaken is a little banged up. Not sure the status on Javon Walker this week, if he is in I would go with Branch... If he is out I would go with Marshall. Goodluck.

I'd go Driver, Branch, and Holmes. Driver is a given. I think Branch is going to continue to have a breakout year, and Holmes should be targeted a lot with Ward out. Marshall is a good option as well with Walker out, but I wouldn't bench Branch or Holmes for him.