Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Will Brady break the TD record

cause unlike other teams, they keep going for it with huge leads.

What other teams? :wall:

NE has scored 3 TDs in games this year with a big lead and under 2 minutes. They are running up the score every game for some reason.

Bellicheck is pissed about getting caught cheating. And is out to rub Goddell's and the whole league's nose in it, by scoring like they're playing for ranking in the BCS.

I know. I was saying that Brady will get the record cause just like today, the patriots will keep running up the score and scoring TD's with huge leads very very very late in the game. And some of them will surely come Brady's way.

Where Manning took many kneels and such to kill the clock, the Patriots will keep pressing and pressing to score. So Brady will have more chances, and with more chances, come more TD's. Especially with all that focking talent on the field.

However when the pats are scoring late they are running the ball in not really passing it in, why would that all of sudden change?

Saying Brady will throw 49+ TD's because they are running up the score is absurd when you take a look at when he's actually passed the ball late in games. Of the last scoring drives of the 6 games they have played thus far 3 were TD passes but of those 3TD's, none were due to running up the score. One happened with 10 minutes to go in the 4th vs Buff, another vs cincy with 3 minutes left on a 3rd & 5 from the 14, and the bengals had two timeouts left and the other pass occurred with 14 minutes left vs cleveland. The other 3 late TD's cames via 1 yard TD runs. I don't see why the Patriots would all of sudden start throwing at the 1.