Sign in to follow this  
Emteesee

Straight Up Drop Cedric Benson?

10 Team League, start 1 RB, 1RB/WR, 3 WR, so you can go 4 wide with 1 RB if you want. Not PPR.

I have F. Gore, K. Jones, C. Benson, J. Norwood, D. Williams at RB

I have S. Smith, T. Housh, Calvin Johnson, B. Berrian, and L. Evans at WR

I'm thinking of dropping Cedric for Reggie Brown who's in Free Agency. Just doesn't seem to make sense to have the same number of RB's as WR when you have to start at least one more WR every week and you have the option of going 4 wide in the right matchups.

Norwood and Williams are both keeper options (we can only keep one player drafted in the 5th round or higher and the player must stay on your roster for the entire year) so I'd kind of like to keep them both and see what happens with them.

So I guess the question is, do you think Reggie Brown could be more valuable than Benson for my team for the remainder of the year?

Any opinions are appreciated. Post a link and I'll comment on yours.

I would wait another week on Brown and see if he continue to get targets from McNabb.

Did you think of trading with a team weak at RB--I know Benson is not strong, but he is a starter, his schedule is looking better and I feel you can get more value than Brown.

10 Team League, start 1 RB, 1RB/WR, 3 WR, so you can go 4 wide with 1 RB if you want. Not PPR.

I have F. Gore, K. Jones, C. Benson, J. Norwood, D. Williams at RB

I have S. Smith, T. Housh, Calvin Johnson, B. Berrian, and L. Evans at WR

I'm thinking of dropping Cedric for Reggie Brown who's in Free Agency. Just doesn't seem to make sense to have the same number of RB's as WR when you have to start at least one more WR every week and you have the option of going 4 wide in the right matchups.

Norwood and Williams are both keeper options (we can only keep one player drafted in the 5th round or higher and the player must stay on your roster for the entire year) so I'd kind of like to keep them both and see what happens with them.

So I guess the question is, do you think Reggie Brown could be more valuable than Benson for my team for the remainder of the year?

Any opinions are appreciated. Post a link and I'll comment on yours.

Stick with Benson. They are going to keep feeding him the ball since that is all they have. Brown is the 3rd or 4th passing option after Westbrook, Curtis and Smith (when healthy)

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=297005

Keep Benson for at least another week

thanks for mine