Sign in to follow this  
joeyjoejoe

Dynasty trade WIllie Parker for 3 RB's

I'm rebuilding big time.....keep 8 league...would u trade FWP for J Lewis, Lendale White and DeAngelo Williams plus a draft pick for next yr?

I'm rebuilding big time.....keep 8 league...would u trade FWP for J Lewis, Lendale White and DeAngelo Williams plus a draft pick for next yr?

Anyone??? Offer is on the block...

Tough call. If the pick next year is a good one I'd lean towards accepting the deal.

Since you're rebuilding, it probably isn't a bad deal for you.

I wouldn't value Jamal Lewis much. LenDale isn't rushing well, but at least he seems like a TD threat. DeAngelo is still young and likely has his best years ahead of him, but isn't a lock to develop into the RB people thought he'd become.

It really is a close one, but since your rebuilding and getting 2 potential starting RBs younger then Parker it seems like a solid move. Especially if the draft pick is one that could get you something good.

I wouldn't accept it if I was going for the title this year, but if youre looking towards next season it's not a bad move.

If he has a higher pick he could offer I'd maybe ask for that and accept the deal (unless the pick he is offering is already a pretty good one).

Either that or drop Jamal Lewis (unless you need him for some reason) from the deal and try to get 2 picks, along with LenDale and DeAngelo.

Not a bad move really. Considering Mcfadden will be available next year. But like the previous poster said, depends on what pick you get. J. Lewis isn't that great, I would try to get something else personally. He's on the downside of his career. The others are at the start of theirs.

I don't like it. Jamal Lewis is worth nothing in this trade, his best years are behind him. LenDale White is not an every down starting back so I don't think he'll ever be a big fantasy producer. DeAngelo Williams unfortunately doesn't have the support and confidence from his coaching staff. This could hinder his development but he has the potential to be a starter.

However Parker is only 27/28. He should have at least 3 good years ahead of him. Now I'm not saying he's untradeable but I would look for something better for him cause right now he's one of the top fantasy RB's in the league