Sign in to follow this  
electricrelish

Chicago DST vs. Detroit or Pitts DST vs. Cincinatti

Chicago's defense has fallen. In fact, I dropped them, but I just picked them back up when I saw how high everyone has them ranked this week against Detroit. I know Chicago is looking for revenge since Week 4 they lost to Detroit 37 to 27, but their DST was great. They caused 6 sacks, got 1 TD (Devin Hester I believe) and 2 fumbles and 1 FG block. So I'm thinking of starting them over Pittsburgh, who gave up a lot of points to Denver last week. Thoughts?

I had both CHI D and PIT D and dropped Chicago a couple weeks ago, however I wish I had them this week against Detroit. Chicago is getting healthier and starting to gel and you never know when special teams will get a TD. That being said, I'm counting on (hoping) Pittsburgh coming up big against Palmer.

Thanks for mine!!

I would start Chicago this week over the Pit defense. Detroit might score some points on Chicago but they also turn the ball over a lot. And with Devin Hester on ST you have start start Chicago this weekend. Pit is going up against Cin who will also scores points but wont turn the ball over nearly as much.

Man I would try and trade one of them lol. That is a stacked defensive squad if you ask me. On Punt and Kick returns alone for chi I would play them but def/st are tough to help out with as every league seems to score them different. I would play chicago this week and if you wanted to keep both flip flop um against the weeker opponents. Evey time I do that though the inevitable "my bench team got a td scenerio" happens!!!!! Good luck man I would Pick one and go with it then trade or dump the other :pointstosky:

Thanks for mine!!

I would start Chicago this week over the Pit defense. Detroit might score some points on Chicago but they also turn the ball over a lot. And with Devin Hester on ST you have start start Chicago this weekend. Pit is going up against Cin who will also scores points but wont turn the ball over nearly as much.

I think the CHI D. Detroit is showing some kinks on O and might be slowing down and running some to eliminate INTs.

PITs D showed some vulnerability against Denver last week, and Palmer's a better QB than Cutler.

And if you get points for returns, etc., CHI is especially valuable.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298414