Sign in to follow this  
MFs13

SD DT/ST TD

The Chargers D/ST recovered a fumble for a TD. The points were briefly showing then disappeared. What gives?

Anybody else see this?

i noticed that also !! CBS.sportsline is not good about fixing errors either.... I know last year they made a mistake on a mc`nabb TD and they sent out a notice for commish's to manually adjust the scoring... That creates trouble though with the league... I can't see why cbs.sportsline can't correct these errors on the spot....

keep a eye on it, but looks like this DST score will be overlooked by CBS... I have Chargers D this week !! :thumbsdown:

i noticed that also !! CBS.sportsline is not good about fixing errors either.... I know last year they made a mistake on a mc`nabb TD and they sent out a notice for commish's to manually adjust the scoring... That creates trouble though with the league... I can't see why cbs.sportsline can't correct these errors on the spot....

keep a eye on it, but looks like this DST score will be overlooked by CBS... I have Chargers D this week !! :thumbsdown:

yea, i saw this too.. they will eventually update the scoring.

i used the Vikes D the other week and they scored a defensive TD and CBS didn't update the score for the TD until the next day.

ESPN doesn't have it either... I think all the sites just get the feeds from the NFL so its not their fault. I expect it to get fixed overnight, that happened a lot with our D scoring last season.

CBS will not update till monday: "The following categories will not update live: SFRTD" ,,, look at the bottom the live score. I think

CBS will not update till monday: "The following categories will not update live: SFRTD" ,,, look at the bottom the live score. I think

I'm looking at my live scoring and i don't see anything like what you said.... Were exactly does it say this?? CBS better update this tonight.... There always the last to fix things... Last year i had to fix a mcnabb scoring change manually while every other site did so automatically....

I'm looking at my live scoring and i don't see anything like what you said.... Were exactly does it say this?? CBS better update this tonight.... There always the last to fix things... Last year i had to fix a mcnabb scoring change manually while every other site did so automatically....

It says it right below the live scoring, just like he said. Right above the "Show Reserves/Legend/Scoring System" links.

"DTD will score live, but the following component of DTD will not score live: SFRTD"

I agree I think cbs will update this at 1 or 2 in the A.M. If not Im gonna lose my game. But 4 reals the SD-D had 2 td's ( right?) It initially gave it to me then took it away. :shocking:

We will wait and see <_<

They didnt update this last night. Hopefully it will be corrected some time today. I have emailed our commish and explained to him that SD did get 2 td's and yes we play DST total pts. So this error should be corrected ASAP. We will see.

If not corrected I need Donald Lee to have 40 yds and 1 td.

The live scoring is still incorrect; however, if you look under "Schedule/Full Schedule" drop down box where it shows the head-to-head scores for your league, it does reflect that SD had another defensive TD and you total score does reflect that there. So no need to worry. I'm guessing the live scoring will be corrected by Tuesday morning after everything is final for the week.

The live scoring is still incorrect; however, if you look under "Schedule/Full Schedule" drop down box where it shows the head-to-head scores for your league, it does reflect that SD had another defensive TD and you total score does reflect that there. So no need to worry. I'm guessing the live scoring will be corrected by Tuesday morning after everything is final for the week.

This is a correct statement!! The Chargers D score has been corrected to show 2 TD's by cbs.sportsline... Like this person said go under "schedule/full schedule" from the drop down menu and you will notice the score reflects the TD.... Even if live scoring does not show this tonight it doesn't matter.... If you notice all scores under "schedule/full schedule" are in red... As a commish in my league anything in red is a FINAL downloaded stat..... So we can rest this issue because CBS has fixed the error.... Good thing because i had Chargers D !! I had Ravens D on a bye and some bonehead dropped Chargers D so it was a nice bye week gift....

Nice find, mine actually seems like it has scored it too much, but I win eitehr way :overhead: