Sign in to follow this  
CincinnatiDan

Rest of Year: DJ Hackett, Calvin Johnson, Donte Stallworth, Chris Henry

Hey everyone, I'm curious how you'd rank these WR's for the rest of the year in a PPR league & 1 point per 10 receiving yards...6pts per touchdown.

DJ Hackett (on waiver wire)

Calvin Johnson (on my team)

Donte Stallworth (on my team)

Chris Henry (CIN...on my team)

...my #1 is Marvin Harrison, and I can only keep 3 of the above 4 receivers. How would you rank 'em?

I would have to go with:

Dante Stallworth - could go off on any given day with that offense

Chris Henry - he looked really good last year and this preseason. He will definately steal looks away from TJ and Chad

DJ Hackett - Hasselbeck was showing a tendancy to go to him early in the year before he got hurt and could continue to do so

now that he is back

Calvin Johnson - although he has the most potential out of anyone in this group, Detroit is turning more and more into a

running team. Even when they were a pass happy team, Johnson was still only catching 2 balls a game.

Luckily a couple of those were td's otherwise his stats all year would be awful.

Any help with mine??

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298946

I would have to go with:

Dante Stallworth - could go off on any given day with that offense

Chris Henry - he looked really good last year and this preseason. He will definately steal looks away from TJ and Chad

DJ Hackett - Hasselbeck was showing a tendancy to go to him early in the year before he got hurt and could continue to do so

now that he is back

Calvin Johnson - although he has the most potential out of anyone in this group, Detroit is turning more and more into a

running team. Even when they were a pass happy team, Johnson was still only catching 2 balls a game.

Luckily a couple of those were td's otherwise his stats all year would be awful.

Any help with mine??

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298946

I think you're right...but problem with Stallworth is that he's the 3rd option on WR's. I wish I had Welker instead. I think I'll drop Calvin Johnson to pick up DJ Hackett....and I'm considering picking up Javon Walker again next week by dropping Stallworth. That way I'll have Marvin Harrison, Chris Henry, DJ Hackett & Javon Walker going into week 10. Javon, who was my first WR draft pick, could be money to have back in time for the playoffs.

Would you all agree?