Sign in to follow this  
Vertical Smiles

Am i foolish for considering this?

I am being offered BJacobs, VDavis, and Crayton for Jennings, FGore, and DJHackett. THe other guy really needs help at WR so he is making me all kinds of offers because I showed interest in Jacobs and Davis. My three receivers have been solid all year long; I am unsure if the upgrade to Davis and Jacobs is more than the loss at one of the WR positions. Jacobs had 4 great games agains crappy teams but faces a much tougher schedule.

We start 3WR, 2RB, 1QB, 1TE, DEF, K with no flex positions. 1pt for receptions so possession receivers get huge points. I am currently 7-2.

My roster is:

Kitna

Gore, Barber, Fargas, MMorris

Jennings, Holt, Mason, DJHackett, Hilliard

Cooley

Folk

Pitt/Tenn

His Roster

EManning

Jacobs, KJones, LJohnson, SJackson

Bolding, Harrison (injured), Crayton, CalvinJohnson.

VDavis, GOlsen

Stover

Texans

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance and Provide your link.

I am being offered BJacobs, VDavis, and Crayton for Jennings, FGore, and DJHackett. THe other guy really needs help at WR so he is making me all kinds of offers because I showed interest in Jacobs and Davis. My three receivers have been solid all year long; I am unsure if the upgrade to Davis and Jacobs is more than the loss at one of the WR positions. Jacobs had 4 great games agains crappy teams but faces a much tougher schedule.

We start 3WR, 2RB, 1QB, 1TE, DEF, K with no flex positions. 1pt for receptions so possession receivers get huge points. I am currently 7-2.

My roster is:

Kitna

Gore, Barber, Fargas, MMorris

Jennings, Holt, Mason, DJHackett, Hilliard

Cooley

Folk

Pitt/Tenn

His Roster

EManning

Jacobs, KJones, LJohnson, SJackson

Bolding, Harrison (injured), Crayton, CalvinJohnson.

VDavis, GOlsen

Stover

Texans

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance and Provide your link.

I don't see how Davis is an upgrade over Cooley. Gore isn't worth much, but I wouldn't make that deal.