Sign in to follow this  
PudgeDawg

Should I get ROMO...

I am 8-1 in my yahoo league but am concerned at QB...

can I trust Favre to go the rest of the way...?

or should i try to deal him and one of my WRs for Romo???

I am thinking of offering Favre and K Curtis for Romo...that would leave me with Colston, AJ , and Bowe in a league where I only HAVE to start 1 WR(I am real deep at RB...see my sig)

would you do this?

Do i need to?

Should I sweeten the pot?

let me know and I will answer yours!

What are your roster req for RB and WR? If you only start 1 WR how many RB do you have to start, etc...

Regardless of your roster req I'd prob still say ride Farve. GB has ZERO running game. They are going to have to throw to win, they have no other choice. Not to mention Farve put up a pretty good first half of the season with very little Greg Jennings (Who's been on fire as of late). Jennings is now at full strength which can only help his numbers.

I'd trade Farve for Romo straight up... but not sure I'd be willing to throw in much else.

What are your roster req for RB and WR? If you only start 1 WR how many RB do you have to start, etc...

We start QB,RB,WR,TE and 3 W/Rs... I tend to stat RBs in those 3 slots and with AJ coming back and Colston finding his groove I can always fall back on one of them...

As a Romo owner I would NOT trade him for Farve straight up. Its gonna get pretty cold and snowy up there pretty soon. Why wouldnt you think about trading him and one of your lesser RB's for Romo?

I would stick with Favre. Green Bay will continue to throw 40 times a game even in the cold. Their short passing game will be unchanged by the weather, and all of their WR are good after the catch and could take it to the house.

I would stick with Favre. Green Bay will continue to throw 40 times a game even in the cold. Their short passing game will be unchanged by the weather, and all of their WR are good after the catch and could take it to the house.

Agreed. Green Bay has no running game this year. Ride Favre to your championship. :overhead:

If your 8-1 you shouldnt need to many more wins to clinch a playoff spot and you should think ahead to Dallas possibly sitting Romo should they clinch? The same could be said for GB but I think they are more likely to drop a few games before Playoffs....Run with Farve