Sign in to follow this  
bw511581

pick three

Of these four what three should I start L.White,C.Portis,W.McGahee,and B.Griese. Standard scoring with bonus for long TD's. TD's start at 5 points and go up to 13 points based on distance.

magahee is a no brainer

portis had a great game last week, but the eagles are tough to run on and i think they force campbell to throw the ball

white has a tough matchup, but has been so solid lately.

griese bombed in a nice matchup vs. detroit. raiders secondary is not bad and their run d sucks, but so does benson.

i think i'd go with the 3rbs

Ok I was kinda leaning the same way on that but one last thing that keeps me going back to griese is the fact that my opponent this week has a WR and a TE from the bears starting should this make griese a must start since every TD he throws to them two players would be somewhat pointless for eaither of us and the rest of the teams look like this. ME: B.Favre,R.Williams,D.Driver,or Chad Johnson if healty, K.Winslow, N.Folk and WSH Def. w/ s.taylor Thats my team and add in three of the four to complete the lineup. My opponent is starting V.Young,S.Jackson,M.Lynch,K.Watson,B.Berrian,B.Edwards,G.Olsen,L.Tynes,DEN Def. w/ C.Baily.

Of these four what three should I start L.White,C.Portis,W.McGahee,and B.Griese. Standard scoring with bonus for long TD's. TD's start at 5 points and go up to 13 points based on distance.

I would go with the 3 RB's because I don't quite trust Griese but the other 3 have been having solid games. McGahee and L White are definites. I'd pick Portis over Griese

Please see mine