Sign in to follow this  
quentinfox

Need WR & TE Help!

TE is for this week... do I play V.Davis or J.Shockey? Both seem to have decent potential this week.

Second (and maybe more importantly), in a dynasty league:

I currently have Roddy White. Getting lots of looks and is the clear #1, but his QB stinks. Chris Henry (Bengals WR) is available as a free agent. Which one will be the better choice long term?

Thanks for the help! Leave a link.

I'd go with shockey. The niners offense is terribly bad. I wouldn't wanna start anybody from that team. As a dallas fan, it seems like shockey has his better games against us.

Dynasty league i'd stick to roddy white. Chris Henry is the 3rd option on a great team, but he's an idiot. You never know when he might get suspended again. Plus, white has been playing great and is showing signs of being a big time threat. His future looks better than henrys.

TE is for this week... do I play V.Davis or J.Shockey? Both seem to have decent potential this week.

Second (and maybe more importantly), in a dynasty league:

I currently have Roddy White. Getting lots of looks and is the clear #1, but his QB stinks. Chris Henry (Bengals WR) is available as a free agent. Which one will be the better choice long term?

Thanks for the help! Leave a link.

I'd say the same as the others, Shockey because the niners stink and the NY giants put up some good offensive numbers against dallas in week 1. Henry is just to stupid of a human being to depend on in a keeper league.