Sign in to follow this  
lv_2_hack

Just traded for Sjax...

My team

RB: Edge, Sjax, Fargas, LenDale White

WR: Housh, Welker, Andre Johnson, Holt, Mason

Start 2 rb 2 wr.

Just got offered Reggie Bush (or Marshawn Lynch) and Plaxico Burress for SJax and Holt

The funny thing is, i'm thinking about declining. Am I crazy? Bush and sjax have easy schedules coming up but welker and housh are close with plax and I think sjax could go off from here on out. Help!! Will respond to yours!

It's a wash, I think. I'd keep the RB I like best and be happy.

Bush gets a higher % of the total plays and more red zone looks. Holt and Plax get about 14% of the plays each, but Holt gets more red zone looks.

The one thing I like about the trade is that the players are on different teams.

The advantage to SJax is that he gets goal line carries where Bush hasn't seen nearly as many.

So... no definitive answer from me, but hope the info is helpful to you.

Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=301250

My team

RB: Edge, Sjax, Fargas, LenDale White

WR: Housh, Welker, Andre Johnson, Holt, Mason

Start 2 rb 2 wr.

Just got offered Reggie Bush (or Marshawn Lynch) and Plaxico Burress for SJax and Holt

The funny thing is, i'm thinking about declining. Am I crazy? Bush and sjax have easy schedules coming up but welker and housh are close with plax and I think sjax could go off from here on out. Help!! Will respond to yours!

Honestly I'd take Lynch and Buress for those two and walk away. Not a Bush fan and those Rams...

RBs: Fargas might explode. LenDale's been solid, Jackson's not. Edgerrin? Dang. I'd go Fargas (Chicago miserable against run) and White. Weird I know. Weird to say. But the Saints crush fantasy RBs and I'm iffy on the Cardinals.

WRs: Go Holt (they're as soft on WRs as they are hard on RBs) and Welker. Even on a bye week the Patriots score fantasy points. Kidding. Houshmanzadeh of course.

I would do it, and I would target Lynch (unless it's PPR). You could lose Holt, get nothing back, and still be fine with Housh, Welker, and Andre Johnson; so, getting Plax back for Holt is great. Steven Jackson may have a great second half and then again he may not. You're just not going to know, and the Rams just lost another OLman last game.

Thanks for mine.