Sign in to follow this  
Fatkids

Dallas Clark

I haven't heard or read much about him today. Anyone know if he's going to play tonight?

I have him too. He was fine last week and then the concussion came out of no where. He practiced Friday though. I heard a reporter today mention that Marvin Harrison and Anthony Gonzalez did not make the trip out to San Diego and that Wayne and he joked that Clark might have to line up as a receiver so I assume he made the trip and is playing.

I am rolling the dice and playing him. There was no other TE on the waiver wire who would amount more than 3 points and Dallas could easily get double digits.

I think this is another NFL manipulating the "injuried player list".

We'll see.

I have him too. He was fine last week and then the concussion came out of no where. He practiced Friday though. I heard a reporter today mention that Marvin Harrison and Anthony Gonzalez did not make the trip out to San Diego and that Wayne and he joked that Clark might have to line up as a receiver so I assume he made the trip and is playing.

I am rolling the dice and playing him. There was no other TE on the waiver wire who would amount more than 3 points and Dallas could easily get double digits.

We'll see.

We'll see.

Yeah I'm playing him too. He has practiced some this week, so I'm expecting him to go.

I just picked up Utecht in case. I just got Clark in a trade 2 weeks ago. I don't even want to go into my injury problems this year. That is good to hear that people expect him to play. The bastard better score 3 tds.