Sign in to follow this  
Busted by the Feds

What up with with LT ?

I'm a fan of LT, which is why his attitude after SNF is what is disappointing me. They won and upset Indy for chrissakes and he had that catatonic look after the game when being interviewed and answered in that monotone voice that he had during the early part of the season when SD was on that losing streak. Why ? Because he didn't have a big game stats-wise ?

Don't tell me LT has now become a stat padder, instead of being happy with a win. Is he getting pissed that the focus has been on Peterson this year instead of him ?

Did you watch the game? The Chargers were EXTREMELY lucky to win that game despite having Peyton Manning throw 6 INTs. LaDainian was upset when they were bounced from the playoffs last year and knows his team isn't even remotely as competitive as is was then. He wants a SuperBowl, he believed his team had the talent to win one last year and this year they don't stand a chance.

I'm a fan of LT, which is why his attitude after SNF is what is disappointing me. They won and upset Indy for chrissakes and he had that catatonic look after the game when being interviewed and answered in that monotone voice that he had during the early part of the season when SD was on that losing streak. Why ? Because he didn't have a big game stats-wise ?

Don't tell me LT has now become a stat padder, instead of being happy with a win. Is he getting pissed that the focus has been on Peterson this year instead of him ?

If I were LT, I would probably have that look as well.

I know they won the game and all, but to me-the Colts beat themselves as opposed to the Chargers beating them. I mean six picks and a missed field goal at the end...

Your offense doesn't do squat and if it weren't for special teams, the Colts probably blow them out even with all of their injuries and mistakes.

From a 14-2 team to this...

He's pissed because Norv still hasn't figured out a way to get the ball in his hands on a consistent basis.

LT just wants to win...and he's not getting any younger. I think he realizes that the team is capable of winning and have tons of talent....but as we all are, is questioning the coaching. I don't think you can blame him, the guy has been a model player since he's been in the league. He knows the window to win in the NFL is typically small and they're currently in the window....it may be his last shot.