Sign in to follow this  
Ron Paul for President 2008

Marvin Harrison vs Andre Johnson for the rest of the season

Both are obviously the real deal but is Harrison now considered the teams #2 WR...will the QB situation in Houston hurt Johnson's numbers...

Make your predictions.

Some douche just dropped Andre Johnson to make room for Bowe...and I currently have Harrison riding the pine...

well either way why not pick up johnson?????? harrison any way you look at it when healthy is a solid #2 low end #1 and who know if johnson will be the same...... i think walters will still be in the picture there .... both solid #2s low end #1s so why not pick johnson up......what you waiting for

I first would like to know how you are reporting that BOTH are coming back this week. I have not seen one bit of info saying Harrison is playing week 11. Yes he was back at practice last week, but playing?

Is that back to practice, or back to game play?

To answer your question, Andre Johnson for me.

Guest _my_2_cents_

Someone dropped Harrison in my league - short bench, he needed a WR and Harrison was killing him. I am trying to claim him off the WW and I'm dropping Cochery for a hurt Harrison.

What I've read is not that he's playing in week 11, but that he will be held out as long as possible. But if the Colts keep losing, he'll play sooner than later I'll bet.

That said, Andre Johnson seems like the safer bet down the stretch - he's been rehabbing that injury for a while and reports are that he's close.