Edge at Cincy

Chester Taylor vs Oakland

LenDale White at Denver

WR- Start 2

Housh vs Arizona

Holt at San Fran

Andre Johnson vs NO

Welker vs Buffalo

I'm leaning towards Sjax and Chester Taylor for RB's then probably Housh and Welker. This league features a double header each week so I could start each player once, but would like to get the most profit i can.. Thanks!!! Leave a link!

Wow - so many sweet options at RB - tough calls. I would go with matchups at RB and play Chester and Lendale. They both go up against terrible run defenses. MIN has no passing game, so they have to run and run they will against the 30th run DEF. Lendale goes up against DEN's horrid run defense, too. Plus, Lendale is from Denver, so he may get pumped for the Nat'l televised game at his hometown in front of his family and friends.

I would never bench Housh, regardless of the matchup. And Holt owns the Niners.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=302259

Bump? Anymore. Leaning towards sjax and taylor. At wr really considering starting housh/andre in one game and welker/holt in other.. Get punt return yards so welker is always a good play...

I agree with your initial thought...SJax, CT, Housh, and Welker. That makes that most sense, but don't be surprised if someone on your bench outperforms, it's a distinct possibility, but I'd bet that these four project the highest. It's hard not to start Andre Johnson, but the way NE is playing, you should never not start Welker. Lastly, Holt is certainly a possibility, but the way the Rams have been playing, he's just not a trustworthy WR right now, especially over the other guys.

I like the following

Sjax -team is looking better and he will get some carries/ catches/ TD's

Taylor- minn is runnnig the ball

Edge not involved in a shoot out

The Tenn RB committee is not consistant

House and Holt for me.

House in a shootout and never sit Holt especially when the Lambs are playing good ball.

Please see mine