Sign in to follow this  
stewdog1

Should I do this trade?

I'm giving up: Edge and Nedney

for

Lynch and Graham

I'm thinking playoffs here. Both the Cardinals and Buffalo will be in the hunt. I know Lynch may be out a week or three.

My other kicker is Rackers, so I'm upgrading there.

I'll reply to yours.

thanks,

dave

Edge seems like the safer bet since we don't really know how the ankle injury will affect Lynch. Since your trade deadline is probably today I'd pass, unless you can wait to see how Lynhc bounces back. I'd only make the trade if you can afford the risk.

Edge seems like the safer bet since we don't really know how the ankle injury will affect Lynch. Since your trade deadline is probably today I'd pass, unless you can wait to see how Lynhc bounces back. I'd only make the trade if you can afford the risk.

My other RBs are Addai, Barber III, and T Jones.

Wow--that's tough--if Lynch was 100% this trade is a no brainer---I havent looked at the reports, but if he's going to be ready in the next couple of weeks, pull the trigger....and if you feel safe with MBIII as your number 2....

Thanks 4 mine

thanks for mine.

i'd take the trade.

TB has a favorable playoff matchup.

If graham can keep up his performance with bennett getting worked in this should be good for you.

Lynch still has the injury bug and MBIII has favorable matchups for the next two weeks and you could probably afford to use him

while Lynch recovers.

thanks for mine.

i'd take the trade.

TB has a favorable playoff matchup.

If graham can keep up his performance with bennett getting worked in this should be good for you.

Lynch still has the injury bug and MBIII has favorable matchups for the next two weeks and you could probably afford to use him

while Lynch recovers.

I'm sorry. I should have been more clear. That is Shayne Graham.

My starters are Addai and Edge/Barber depending on the week. So if I trade Edge that leaves me with Barber and a #2a injured and T. Jones.

I'm thinking I'll pull the trigger.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger:

Lynch and Shayne Graham

for

Edge and Nedney

Before his injury Lynch was trending way up and and Edge trending down. And a better kicker. So I think I'll be pretty happy come playoff time.

good trade on your part. graham is a great kicker and i would take lynch over edge; lynch was 50/50 this weekend anyway, so his injury must not be to bad