Sign in to follow this  
swede2000

Do I need to try and make another trade?

My team:

QB: M Bulger, M Schaub, J Garcia

RB: B Westbrook, R Bush, J Norwood, C Buckhalter

WR: L Fitzgerald, Roy Williams, D Mason

Te: J Witten, O Daniels

K: M Stover, J Elam

DEF: Jaguars

There is one team interested in Witten (maybe Daniels) but was offering Benson. If he would offer J Lewis I might trade Daniels as I like the Brown's schedule during the playoffs. He also has the Steelers that I might be able to exchange the Jaguars for. The only problem if I traded one of my TE, then I only have one left. Would you make that trade?

The only other trade I have thought about is trading R Bush for E James. It is just a gut feeling that James will do well down the stretch...but would he do better than R Bush?

Thanks and I will try and answers yours!

My team:

QB: M Bulger, M Schaub, J Garcia

RB: B Westbrook, R Bush, J Norwood, C Buckhalter

WR: L Fitzgerald, Roy Williams, D Mason

Te: J Witten, O Daniels

K: M Stover, J Elam

DEF: Jaguars

There is one team interested in Witten (maybe Daniels) but was offering Benson. If he would offer J Lewis I might trade Daniels as I like the Brown's schedule during the playoffs. He also has the Steelers that I might be able to exchange the Jaguars for. The only problem if I traded one of my TE, then I only have one left. Would you make that trade?

The only other trade I have thought about is trading R Bush for E James. It is just a gut feeling that James will do well down the stretch...but would he do better than R Bush?

Thanks and I will try and answers yours!

Trust in Bush, don't trade him for Edge. Look at the Saints schedule down the stretch: CUPCAKES!

Your team is solid. Don't change a thing.

Please answer mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=302244