Sign in to follow this  
lundypsu

Trade thoughts?

Trying to pick up Brady. Other owner is asking for Edge, Chambers, and Gates for Brady. Price is high, but I have Moss so that will be a good combo. I can also take Palmer (who is my current QB) and trade him for Portis. I have Heap and Heath Miller as my backup TE's so, the loss of Gates is not that great.

Thoughts?

Trying to pick up Brady. Other owner is asking for Edge, Chambers, and Gates for Brady. Price is high, but I have Moss so that will be a good combo. I can also take Palmer (who is my current QB) and trade him for Portis. I have Heap and Heath Miller as my backup TE's so, the loss of Gates is not that great.

Thoughts?

I would do it if you could pull of the portis for palmer deal. Edge hasnt done a ton this year and Chambers hasnt done a lot in SD since arriving. Gates is the only player in the top 5 of their position, where Brady is clearly #1. I say do it and hope Brady continues his tear thru the league.

Guest ramrock11

I just offered Edge Kj and Plax for LT ,

I just offered Edge Kj and Plax for LT ,

Edge has good matchups down the stretch, but I don't think he is capable of putting up huge numbers anymore. More likely steady points each week (80 yds and a TD here and there)