Grant vs Carolina

Chatman at Philly

Morris vs Chicago

Pick 2

Holt at SF

Galloway at Atllanta

Jennings vs Carolina

Chris Henry vs Zona

Eli.............The 30th ranked Detroit pass defense will help get Eli back on track with a solid outing.

Grant.........His track record isn't very long but he showed last week that he may be able to provide a running threat for Green Bay.

Chatman.... Should be a decent option on the road at Philadelphia

Holt............Now that Bulger and Jackson are back and healthy, Holt's numbers will only get better. Look for his 3rd straight 100 yard game this week

Jennings......Last week was a little slow, but this guy is a stud. This run of the mill match up should allow him to bounce back to his quality numbers

please see mine

good-luck

- Kitna, he's home and the Lions love to throw. besides, Eli hasn't done anything fantasywise in a while now.

- Grant & Chatman. i don't trust Seattle run game was much. Dolphins have been surprisingly succesful running the ball and right now Grant is too hot to sit.

- Holt absolutely. then i really just think its a toss up between Jennings and Galloway. not sure, i'm leaning toward Galloway since he's really the only threat they have.

Eli at Detroit. Kitna plays well at home but the Giants line will be in the backfield all day.

Grant and Chatman. Both are hot right now and Seattle is going to throw early and often.

You probably can't go wrong with any of your WRs today, but I'd go with Holt and Galloway.

Thanks for yours.