Sign in to follow this  
staypuft29

Who should I start?

I am in a 12 person PPR league. We start 2 RB, 3 WR, and 1 RB/WR. Here are the RB's/WR's I can choose from:

RB:

Willie Parker v MIA

Chester Taylor @ NYG

Selvin Young @ CHI

WR:

TJ Houshmandzadeh v TEN

Braylon Edwards v HOU

Larry Fitzgerald v SF

Chris Henry v TEN

As of now, I'm thinking I should go with Willie Parker and Chester Taylor as my RB's, and Housh, Edwards, and Fitz as my WR's, with Chris Henry going in the flex spot. That way I won't have to worry about Selvin Young's injury potentially slowing him up.

I've also thought about benching Fitz and starting Parker/Taylor at RB, Housh/Edwards/Henry at WR, and Young at RB/WR. SF has a solid pass defense and Fitz will be going up against Nate Clements for most of the game. I could see him getting shut down this week.

I am in a 12 person PPR league. We start 2 RB, 3 WR, and 1 RB/WR. Here are the RB's/WR's I can choose from:

RB:

Willie Parker v MIA

Chester Taylor @ NYG

Selvin Young @ CHI

WR:

TJ Houshmandzadeh v TEN

Braylon Edwards v HOU

Larry Fitzgerald v SF

Chris Henry v TEN

As of now, I'm thinking I should go with Willie Parker and Chester Taylor as my RB's, and Housh, Edwards, and Fitz as my WR's, with Chris Henry going in the flex spot. That way I won't have to worry about Selvin Young's injury potentially slowing him up.

I've also thought about benching Fitz and starting Parker/Taylor at RB, Housh/Edwards/Henry at WR, and Young at RB/WR. SF has a solid pass defense and Fitz will be going up against Nate Clements for most of the game. I could see him getting shut down this week.

As of now, I'm thinking I should go with Willie Parker and Chester Taylor as my RB's, and Housh, Edwards, and Fitz as my WR's, with Chris Henry going in the flex spot. That way I won't have to worry about Selvin Young's injury potentially slowing him up.That seems to be your best bet.It's a tough decision considering the status of Young and AP questionable for the Giants game.Good luck and thanks for mine.

StayP -

With all the talk that Young may not play and the fact they were auditioning RB's even when he was healthy may lead you to conclude that he may not be your best bet this week. You have very good WR options and 2 solid options at RB this week which seems to make your decision a non-decision.