Sign in to follow this  
ffrookie312

QB WW help

Hey guys I have kitna as my starting qb but i dont really want to start him this week against dallas.. im in first and have my playoff position locked up so I was wondering which qb option is the best start for this week:

Kellen Clemens

Marc Buldger

Tavaris Jackson

thanks

I would go Kitna. You are scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Bulger is hurt also and I do not think is playing. Other wise I go Jackson.

i think bulger is hurt. if gus ferrotte on the ww? if not , i'd go with kitna too. dallas doesn't have that great of a pass defense.

EDIT:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5197/news

News and Notes

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football '07 PLAY NOW

Dec 4 Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams QB Marc Bulger (concussion) passed a neuropsych exam Tuesday, Dec. 4. He has been cleared to practice Wednesday, Dec. 5. He is expected to start the team's Week 15 game, unless he experiences some complications later in the week. KFFL

Dec 4 Bulger (concussion) passed his neuropsych exam on Tuesday and has been cleared to practice, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.

Recommendation: Keep in mind, Bulger hasn't been cleared to play yet, just practice. However, it's a very good sign and unless he experiences any complications during the week he will start against Cincinnati. If Bulger does suffer a set-back then Brock Berlin would get the start due to shoulder injuries suffered by back-up Gus Frerotte last week. However, the fact that the club did not sign free agent QB Todd Bouman on Tuesday suggests they're very confident that Bulger is good to go.

please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=304704