Sign in to follow this  
pujlols

hey stonecold

it's not even sure if garcia's playing this week as of yet.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4924/news

Dec 4 Rick Stroud, of the St. Petersburg Times, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jeff Garcia (back) will start in Week 14 if his sore back shows enough improvement during the week. KFFL

Dec 4 Garcia (back contusion) said on his radio show Tuesday morning that he intends to practice with the Buccaneers Wednesday, the St. Petersburg Times reports.

Recommendation: Garcia stated Tuesday he can't make the injury worse by playing, saying "every day I feel like I'm getting better ... I feel like my mobility and flexibility has improved dramatically over the last three or four days. I will go on the practice field (Wednesday) and take it from there." Garcia suffered the injury in Week 12 against Washington and sat out Sunday's game against the Saints; Luke McCown stepped in and turned in a fine performance in the Bucs' win. Head coach Jon Gruden said Monday that Garcia would start Sunday against the Texans if he's healthy; McCown would start once more if Garcia can't go.

roth is playing against NE. that's a pretty tough defense to go against and it's at NE. sounds like a low scoring affair. tampa plays against houston. the weather sounds like it's alot more conducive to throwing in houston too.

not sure if these are your only 2 choices, but i would maybe try to see who's out on the ww. or make sure you get tampa's backup qb if you're going to go with that. roth doesn't sound like a good matchup to me.

mine's below:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=304704