Sign in to follow this  
P. Diddy

Arrogant Rudy chastises Ron Paul

Then, after the debate, Rudy Giuliani walked up to me and said, "Oooh, you sure have a LOT of supporters." It's only the beginning, I told him.

Indeed, he could have told that by the crowd outside after the debate. Mitt Romney had a few people, but no one else did. We, on the other hand, had about 500 enthusiastic revolutionaries, plus a boat, a trolley, and two planes towing lighted signs. As I looked out at the crowd, I thought: the establishment has no idea of what they are facing. We have an army of freedom, prosperity, and peace.

Source

Ghouliani is an arrogant windbag who desires a cryptofascist police state. He's our Muosiollini and part of the 5-percent Illumanati.

He knows the tide is turning. The Ron Paul R3v0lut10n seeks to restore The Constitution in the cause of FREEDOM and gains momentum everyday. He fears the prospect of a FREE AMERICA.

IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE VOTE PAUL

He would be the only republican that I would even consider voting for.

These past 7 years have just really made me despise the republican party, but I do respect his ideas and what he's trying to do.

Regardless of who get's in, this country can't handle another 8 years under another war-mongering administration. So if that means putting Ron Paul into office, so be it. But he won't be my first choice..