Sign in to follow this  
kellyaucoin

Bush Out, I'm screwed at flex!

Stecker, Fred Jackson, Chris Henry (Cin), or Furrey?

If Lynch doesn't play Freddie Jax is a no brainer, but it looks like Lynch will play. But he might be rusty and perhaps Jackson is still the right choice... but Stecker has a good matchup as does Henry (and he may be due for a TD, and Furrey will catch a lot of passes.

We're a point per rec league, 1 pt per catch after 5 catches....

please help!

Ill look at yours.

thanks!

Being a fellow Bush owner, I feel your pain. I'll be keeping an eye on which Saints RB touches the ball near the goal-line. I'd lean toward Furrey. The Lions will be playing from behind ALL DAY! Kitna may break 60 attempts.

ya, i know. Furrey is intriguing. but they're all sort od middling arent they? Furrey could catch a lot of passes and in my PPR league that could be good, C Henry could catch a TD, Stecker could catch a lot of passes and the D he's up against aint all that, and christ, Fred Jackson could take most of the reps against a bad team. TMR still loves Freddie Jax. BUT on the flip side, any of these guys could suck, too! arrrgh!!

when it comes down to it, ive got a 25% chance of making the right choice, but in this case, i dont think analysis will help. its really a toss up.

Anyone disagree??