Sign in to follow this  
Tacks

Tough Call

Right now in a PPR league, I have Edwards and Housh as my WRs. I'm a little worried about the wind 20-25mph in cinnci. Should I take them out and play Anquan Boldin and Roddy White (playing each other in Arizona)?

Leave link, will answer yours...

Right now in a PPR league, I have Edwards and Housh as my WRs. I'm a little worried about the wind 20-25mph in cinnci. Should I take them out and play Anquan Boldin and Roddy White (playing each other in Arizona)?

Leave link, will answer yours...

I have them both too. Now you're stressing me out. :music_guitarred: The repsonses pose another question- which one to take out if you go that route.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=307266

This game is going to be a shoot out. The weather is not great, but not bad either. Stick with Edwards and T.J. If you really want to sit one and play Boldin, sit T.J., Cleveland will have to look to Edwards to win and clinch a playoff spot.

I am in the same boat, but have CJ...he blew up last game...but I am thinking of starting Lynch or Kolby Smith over him...I do not like the forecast...I think the browns will grind it out w/ J. Lew to secure a spot, nothing risky or flashy, just like last week...no snow...but crazy wind...