Sign in to follow this  
ric0

drafting strategy for '08

we get to keep one keeper from '07 and forfeit the '08 draft round of that pick.

do you keep the pick with highest change (value) or do you try and keep the highest pick?

for example, i chose braylon edwards as my 8th round pick and would consider keeping him.

or would you stick with sjax my first round pick since he would theoretically be a top 5 back?

a lot would depend on the random draft order but that wouldn't be known until the draft in august '08 and

the keeper would have to picked one month earlier.

just wondering what people would suggest.

we get to keep one keeper from '07 and forfeit the '08 draft round of that pick.

do you keep the pick with highest change (value) or do you try and keep the highest pick?

for example, i chose braylon edwards as my 8th round pick and would consider keeping him.

or would you stick with sjax my first round pick since he would theoretically be a top 5 back?

a lot would depend on the random draft order but that wouldn't be known until the draft in august '08 and

the keeper would have to picked one month earlier.

just wondering what people would suggest.

I think you nailed it, if you end up getting a pick in the top 3 or so, then maybe you want to keep Braylon, and then snag LT, ADP or S-jax with your pick. But if you start dropping to the 11th or 12th pick then maybe keep S-Jax. Although getting someone like MB III or Addai is nice when you know you have Braylon coming back already at a very good value