Sign in to follow this  
bigdev

IDP help

Sup peeps. I knew to IDP drafting and need some draft tips from IDP veterans.

1. around what round do you start drafting defensive players

2. what position do you target

Any other tips will also be appreciated.

Thanks

Sup peeps. I knew to IDP drafting and need some draft tips from IDP veterans.

1. around what round do you start drafting defensive players

2. what position do you target

Any other tips will also be appreciated.

Thanks

I try and take the studs early. In a league that awards 1 point per tackle your defensive players can be every bit as valuble as your number three WR or TE. Go after MLB, WLB, and SS (they generaly make the most tackels). Yur best option this year by far will be Patrick Willis, Demeco Ryans, and the line backer from the Jets (cant remember his name). In my league (14 team league with 8 IDP's) I figured if each player on your team can average 10 points a week you are all but guranteed to win everyweek. Bottom line: target IDP's who average about ten tackles a game.

I try and take the studs early. In a league that awards 1 point per tackle your defensive players can be every bit as valuble as your number three WR or TE. Go after MLB, WLB, and SS (they generaly make the most tackels). Yur best option this year by far will be Patrick Willis, Demeco Ryans, and the line backer from the Jets (cant remember his name). In my league (14 team league with 8 IDP's) I figured if each player on your team can average 10 points a week you are all but guranteed to win everyweek. Bottom line: target IDP's who average about ten tackles a game.

david harris is jets linebacker you speak of. and thanks.