Sign in to follow this  
chrisfab

pick 2 out of these 5

12 team, .5 ppr...we start 1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1te, 1 d, 1k

I have gore already.....my next pick will be 42 overall...

leave link and i will answer yours

bush, fitz, peyton, mcgahee, grant

Tough question. I like Fitz as a stud WR for years. All the others have questions marks for different reasons.

Bush can be soft. Can he turn it around and emerge as a fantasy stud? Yes, but it's unlikely. I'd pass on Reggie.

Peyton has more talent and ability than most...but his knees are starting to weaken, and he's more likely to be an injury risk than ever in his long career. Maybe Peyton...

McGahee has the talent and he's on a running team, but his knee (the one that was reconstructed while at U of Miami) is starting to give him some problems. Maybe?

Grant. Grant may be the biggest question mark. He currently has a hamstring issue, and he's on a team with a completely unproven QB. He was consistently strong the second half of 2007.

I'd go with Fitz and take a chance on Grant. Good luck!

I go grant and fitz.

Fitz- dominant wr

Grant- still a good team and will not be splitting any carries

Manning- isnt going to out produce other qbs enough to take the risk on his knee

Mcgahee- injury really scares me with rice playing well and theyre offense isnt looking to good

Bush- i like his offense and i think he will have the oppurtunities, i just dont think he will produce the #s

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=319759