Sign in to follow this  
axels08

big trade

i have been offered a trade i get palmer,addai, and ricky williams he gets romo,lynch, slayton

my only other rbs are mcfadden,perry, chris johnson, and a. green.

i feel i desperatly ned another rb and at the very least williams will split and although i am giving up romo, palmer is very capable of having a good year.

plus a good upgrade in addai so all in all i feel with williams i am bettering my team slightly.

what do you guys think?

thanks

I would do it with addai your probably getting a top 5 back from romo 2 palmer is a small downgrade i would see who starting in hou slaton has looked ok but probably will never be an every down but then again is see ricky in a heavy rbbc all year mayube losing more and more as the season goes on...

This is a tough one, but I'd probably keep Romo/Lynch/Slaton. I think McFadden and Perry give you enough depth at RB, and I think Slaton is a sneaky RB this year. Palmer and the Bengals scare me with all the issues their offense is having, while Romo is sitting on probably the best collection of skill players in the league. Lynch is coming along and could certainly match Addai this season as well. Bottom line is I don't think I'd give away the sure thing in Romo for Palmer.

Don't do it! I think Lynch will have a good year if he stays healthy. I'm really high on the wr Hardy. I think he will help Evans out in the passing game which will open things up for Lynch. With all the crazy stuff happening with the Bengals, I would stay away from everybody!