Sign in to follow this  
pit fan

Who to start week 1?

Who should I start week 1:

Schaub vs Pittsburgh or

Garrard vs Tennessee?

I am a huge Steeler fan and I know they are tough vs. run but are susceptible against the pass and I expect Hou to be playing from behind.

Also, I am starting Colston and Cavin Johnson at WR and Westbrook and Portis at RB. who is better for the WR/RB flex week 1: D McFadden, Burleson, or Driver? Thanks for the help, leave a link and I will answer yours

Who should I start week 1:

Schaub vs Pittsburgh or

Garrard vs Tennessee?

I am a huge Steeler fan and I know they are tough vs. run but are susceptible against the pass and I expect Hou to be playing from behind.

Also, I am starting Colston and Cavin Johnson at WR and Westbrook and Portis at RB. who is better for the WR/RB flex week 1: D McFadden, Burleson, or Driver? Thanks for the help, leave a link and I will answer yours

I am facing the same choice, and at this point am planning to go with Garrard for one main reason: Last year, Schaub was up and down a lot, while Garrard was very consistently in the 15-20 range (in my league). Although I anticipate using both of them a lot throughout the season, I see Garrard as the safe option until I have a better sense of what the matchups are.

Mine

I see Houston throwing a lot in this game as they could find it hard to run on the Pitt D. I'd go with Schaub in Week 1. For your Flex I think I'd go with Burleson. Clear cut # 1 WR for Seattle. Still not sure how Oakland will utilize McFadden and Driver's breaking in a young QB.