Sign in to follow this  
anty63

Just want to show my team i drafted from the 7 spot (12 teams)

KITNA

YOUNG

BARBER

MJD

TURNER

FORTE

MARSHALL

S SMITH (CAR)

COTCHERY

JENNINGS

A GONZALEZ

LJ SMITH

D LEE

K BROWN

SCOBEE

NE DEF

KITNA

YOUNG

BARBER

MJD

TURNER

FORTE

MARSHALL

S SMITH (CAR)

COTCHERY

JENNINGS

A GONZALEZ

LJ SMITH

D LEE

K BROWN

SCOBEE

NE DEF

A little weak at qb, also not a fan of young. RB great starting duo, some nice depth not great but decent. WR you have to work around the suspensions in the first couple of weeks, but 1st 2 are very good, cotcher seems like he works well with favre (jet fan here), decent depth, not a fan of the te's but the top rb and wides should counterbalance.

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=320993

I like this draft very much because you are solid at both WR and RB so you will be competitive. There are, however, players I don't like on your team. Kitna is just ok, and Young sucks. Watch for better production from the Waiver wire or free agent list. If no one has yet picked up Warner, jump on him - then you have the best of 3 to chose from on a weekly basis. Consider dropping a TE or A Gonzalez (who only has reasonable value if Marvin is hurt).

I'm not in love with your tight ends either. Either Miller (Zeath or Zack - especially Zack) will out perform both of these guys.

These minor criticisms aside, you had a very solid draft.

Thanks for the response. The way the draft was going, i had no choice but to build depth at rb and wr. i didn't go qb until 10th or 11th.