Sign in to follow this  
triple_f

Colston Owner

I drafted Colston with huge aspirations...INJURED. I have the worst luck when it comes to injuries. I am in a one keeper, PPR, TD's worth 6, 20 yards rushing or rec'ing worth 1. Last year kept Jackson, then drafted Harrison in the first and Andre Johnson in the 3th. Needless to say, I didn't make the playoffs.

Anyways....boohoo...waaaeeewaaaaaeeee

We have a very short bench in our league, only 2 spots. We start 1 QB, 2 RB and 3 WR/TE.

Kept Jackson again, drafted Lynch, Colston, Witten, McNabb (QB's went quick), Bowe, Turner and S. Moss.

I have to keep my 3 RB's for sure, so that's one bench spot, and not dropping Colston, so I have no room. I am considering if I should snatch Galloway off the WW and drop Santana Moss. Who do you see the has the most value going forward, or atleast the next 4-6 weeks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moss' Schedule:

Week 2 - Saints

Week 3 - Cardinals

Week 4 - Cowboys

Week 5 - Eagles

Week 6 - Rams

Week 7 - Browns

Galloway's Schedule:

Week 2 - Atlanta

Week 3 - Chicago

Week 4 - Green Bay

Week 5 - Denver

Week 6 - Carolina

Week 7 - Seattle

Keep Moss! Better system and when it gets going, he will do fine. Galloway is getting older, and I heard from people watching the game that he didn't look to into it?

Thanks for mine.

Id keep Moss. He has a better upcoming schedule, he's younger, Garcia is hurt, the Redskins suck so they'll be behind...

I think its Moss by a fair margin.

Thanks for mine!

I'd def KEEP Moss...Galloway is way too hit or miss and getting old! One week it's 20+ pts and the next its 5 if you're lucky...

I would have to agree with all here. Satana is probably the more reliable choice here. Last 4 games last year he averaged around 80 yards/ game and almost a TD each time. I think he will do well over the span you are looking at.