Pick one

Ben Roethlisberger @ CLE (Nice matchup)

or

Aaron Rodgers @ DET (Nice Matchup)

Pick one

Matt Forte @ CAR

or

Chris Johnson @ CIN

I like Rothlisberger here. Always good for couple of TD's. Yards might be down to Rodgers but i think he will do better this week then he did last week. After last weeks game I think Cleveland will try to take Parker and Ward out of the game which leaves big gains for Holmes.

That is a tough one with the Running backs. Platoon vs bears player, are they for real? Carolina shut down Tomlinson fairly well so i guess i would probably go with Johnson.

I like Rothlisberger here. Always good for couple of TD's. Yards might be down to Rodgers but i think he will do better this week then he did last week. After last weeks game I think Cleveland will try to take Parker and Ward out of the game which leaves big gains for Holmes.

That is a tough one with the Running backs. Platoon vs bears player, are they for real? Carolina shut down Tomlinson fairly well so i guess i would probably go with Johnson.

I would go with Big Ben. I would also go with Johnson.

I'm playing against Holmes this week so does it make sense to start Big Ben as this would cancel out any TDs that Holmes gets? All TDs are 6tpts.

yeah i'm going to go with the flow and say Big ben and Chris Johnson. reason being, detroit is so bad that rodgers won't have to throw that much, they'll be able to run with Grant and Jackson and whoever else feels like running against detroit. cleveland on the other hand is very bad against the pass, esp. at CB. as for RBs, its all about the matchup. Forte looked good against Indy, but Carolina should be better. The bengals tho are terrible.

heres my Q:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=323399