Sign in to follow this  
clace1987

RB Help

I like Morris a little more that Rasta Rickey. Help me out please... I need two of these guys....

Addai, MJG, DeA Williams, Ray Rice, or Sproles? If Tomlinson isn't playing Sproles is in, but the others have tough matchups or aren't going to carry the load. Thanks...

I like Morris a little more that Rasta Rickey. Help me out please... I need two of these guys....

Addai, MJG, DeA Williams, Ray Rice, or Sproles? If Tomlinson isn't playing Sproles is in, but the others have tough matchups or aren't going to carry the load. Thanks...

Addai because every1 of ur guys has an unfavorable matchup and if no mcgahee go rice, if there is a mcgahee sighting go with DeAngelo Williams...i just dont like the o-line of jax right now to start MJD and if LT is out u might be surprised to see that jacob hester get more touches than sproles

Thanks for mine.

I go with Morris here. NE is gonna want/need to run the ball alot more with Brady out. Morris may get 10-15 carries and will catch a few passes. I like him better than your other options.