Sign in to follow this  
Parshooter

When did they change Cutler's week 1 stats officially?

When did Cutler's week 1 stats officially change? I ended up in a tie at the end of that week because Cutler's passing yards were 299. The comissioner just got back from a 2 week vacation and changed the scores this morning and gave me the loss by one point. When should a games score be official and not changeable? By the way, this guy has lost to me in the championship 2 years in a row now, seems a little fishy to me. We are in 2 different leagues where he is the commissioner and he didn't change the stats in the other league? It would not have changed the overall results in that game, but the league website didn't change the stats...please give some help/advise in this.

Not to mention that I was also playing his father-in-law.

I am not sure when the stats were officially changed by the NFL. Here is the rule in our league:

Scoring Adjustments

If you feel one of your players deserves a scoring adjustment in anyway, e.g. due to the NFL changing some call, and it would make a significant difference to your game, the commissioner must be notified by the 6th day after the incident in question or the start of the next weeks games.

So, if you don't have something specific in your rules, not sure what to tell you. I mean...if the commish hadn't been on a 2 week vacation, would this have happened sooner?