Sign in to follow this  
westskins

Jacobs & T Jones for a top QB?

Do I trade away Jacobs and Jones for Cutler?

Anderson is killing me, and this owner also has Peyton. Am I crazy or making a good move

You can't afford to give away your top two rbs ... even if Cutler is a huge upgrade. I'd say give Anderson more time.

If you must make a trade now, I'd try to pawn off Anderson with one rb instead of trading away two rbs, but IMO you are gonna be losing value either way.

I agree, you're giving up a lot for Cutler...but having said that, how's your RB depth? Do you have 2 other quality RB's to start?

I think you do need to give Anderson some time, although I didn't go near any Browns at their ADP's. I saw a big letdown from last year. Maybe when B. Edwards gets going, he might take the whole offense with him.

Cutler has shown he's the real deal.

I have to agree too. As good as Cutler is looking, giving up your top two RB's in Jacobs and Jones would hurt you more than Cutler's gain. But that's also without knowing what the rest of your team looks like. Do you have any other RB's to start? What QB's are on the waiver wire as well?

Going after Manning, or some other solid QB on another team is probably better might only cost you one RB and Anderson. It's only been two weeks too. Brees had slow start last year, and picked it up later.