Sign in to follow this  
triple_f

Who to Start - Week 3

I'm back for some more advice...thanks for the help last week...you all helped me make the right decision.

PPR, 6 points for TD, 1 point per 20 yards rushing/rec'ing.

Have to choose 2 from:

Steven Jackson - against Seattle

Lynch - against Oakland

Turner - against KC

I am a big believer in the never bench your studs theory, but this week I feel might be the exception. I see Jackson having a good week, but Lynch and Turner's ceiling are so high against these defenses, that I have a hard time benching either of them.

Thoughts?

Well, I like Sjax for sure, but I think Oakland has a stingy run defense. Just look how well LJ produced against the raiders. So I expect M. Turner to have a huge day, considering what Mcfadden did to them last week.

I like Lynch and Turner. Seattle is not a powerhouse, but the ram offensive line is so bad I don't think Jackson will get much done. KC looked horrible, so Turner will do a lot. I don't think Oaklands defense is any good either, they just happened to play KC last week.

I would go with Lynch and Turner. I simply don't understand why Jackson is always ranked as a "MUST START" each week, the team sucks and he hasn't broke 60 yds rushing yet let alone a td. Sure he has the talent but so does LJ and look what he's doing. Go with the workhorse Lynch and Turner they will both get their yds and prob a score. Mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324777

I would go with Lynch and Turner. I simply don't understand why Jackson is always ranked as a "MUST START" each week, the team sucks and he hasn't broke 60 yds rushing yet let alone a td. Sure he has the talent but so does LJ and look what he's doing. Go with the workhorse Lynch and Turner they will both get their yds and prob a score. Mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324777

I would go Turner against KC!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324767

Looks like the majority is with me in benching Jackson.

I think it's a win, win, win situation. 3 backs with favorable matchups...I see the Rams offense close to what the 49'ers is, so I see them doing well this weekend, but with the great matchups Lynch and Turner have, they could go off.

My luck though, Jackson runs for 140 and 2 TD's and catches 8 for 70 and score.