Sign in to follow this  
hines86rules

Carson Palmer

Palmer is going to surprise everyone this week.. I'm hoping anyway.

I just pulled a trade off for him in a 2QB league, but I still can't decide whether to play him or Eddie Royal against New Orleans.

Its sad that I would ever consider playing a WR over a QB like Palmer, but the Royal matchup might be too good to miss. I have Palmer in there right now, just on a sneaking hunch that he has a decent game, but its possible that I switch them back out.

Palmer is too good to keep on putting up negative numbers. We've seen him perform at the elite levels a couple of years ago, and given a poor to average pass defense, he should get some good numbers.

For Palmer and company to do well they must have some blocking from the O line. Carson's been on the sramble the first two games with no chance to look up field. With some blocking all these guys will return to top fantasy players, id be happy to get Palmer. Johnson or TJ on the cheap right now.

For Palmer and company to do well they must have some blocking from the O line. Carson's been on the sramble the first two games with no chance to look up field. With some blocking all these guys will return to top fantasy players, id be happy to get Palmer. Johnson or TJ on the cheap right now.

I agree.

And I'm sure that it didn't help to have to go against two of the better defense's in the NFL for the first two weeks, especially while they were trying to work out some kinks, themselves.

They will be back.

I think they all make a decent cameo appearance this week against the Giants, then will show up to star the next week against Cleveland..

We'll see.