Sign in to follow this  
Lesman

Which Waiver Wire Flyer Do You Roll With

Well actually I have Bradshaw, but am thinking of dropping him for either Sproles or Rudi Johnson. What route would you go?

1. Sproles. If LT goes down he could be a stud.

2. Rudi. Its possible that he takes over the starting role.

3. Just keep Bradshaw. Jacobs is more likely to get hurt than LT. Maybe the most talented of all three, but 3rd on the Depth Chart.

...leave your link.

Well actually I have Bradshaw, but am thinking of dropping him for either Sproles or Rudi Johnson. What route would you go?

1. Sproles. If LT goes down he could be a stud.

2. Rudi. Its possible that he takes over the starting role.

3. Just keep Bradshaw. Jacobs is more likely to get hurt than LT. Maybe the most talented of all three, but 3rd on the Depth Chart.

...leave your link.

Dump Bradshaw. Derrick Ward is the primary back-up for Jacobs so even if Jacobs goes down, Ward will get most of the carries.

So the choice is between Rudi and Sproles. Sproles has huge upside if LT gets hurt but Rudi is the safer pick-up. He is more likely to become the starter. So the question is do you want to hit for the single and pick-up Rudi or swing for the fences with Sproles and either hit a home run or strike-out.

Thanks for answering mine.

Go with Rudi. Even though I suggest avoiding Lions if at all possible, Rudi could be a nice steal this year.