Sign in to follow this  
ree10

Derek Anderson Or Big Ben

I'm stuck in a pretty crappy situation here. Who would you rather start this week? Only QB's on the WW in my league are Orton and Collins.

Why don't you bump it to the right board.

Why don't people just answer it, then say that this belongs on the other board.

I would go with Anderson. only because he's going to have to have at least 1 good game, why not against the Bengals. He has more than enough talent around him and I think Stallworth is coming back. Also, they are going to run Lewis a lot, that should open up the passing game.

I don't think Ben will have a good game. Parker is out for 2 weeks, so they will pass rush the hell out of him, plus he's already a little gimpy.

Anderson has the risk of being pulled at any point if he starts badly enough. Unless you're in one of those leagues who play "Team QBs", that's a huge risk.

Temper expectations on Ben, but he's the better bet here. Steelers aren't running on the Ravens, especially with Parker out. For better or for worse, the offense is going to be on his shoulders (sore or not).

The Ravens secondary can be beat, and it looks like they'll be without one of their starting CBs (Rolle).

Last year when Pitt played the Ravens, the Ravens were missing both starting corners, and Ben threw 5 TD. Just saying.

Anderson has the risk of being pulled at any point if he starts badly enough. Unless you're in one of those leagues who play "Team QBs", that's a huge risk.

Temper expectations on Ben, but he's the better bet here. Steelers aren't running on the Ravens, especially with Parker out. For better or for worse, the offense is going to be on his shoulders (sore or not).

The Ravens secondary can be beat, and it looks like they'll be without one of their starting CBs (Rolle).

Last year when Pitt played the Ravens, the Ravens were missing both starting corners, and Ben threw 5 TD. Just saying.

I just read Rolle prob wont play, their other starting safety is out as is Kelly Greg the nose tackle. Ravens D is a little banged up. I think Ben and the Steelers respond big on Monday at home.

Big Ben. You have to view DA as a wire QB until his job is secure. He is on the wirein most leagues bc he is too risky. He is better than most available QB's on the wire, but not better than ANY non-wire QB.