Sign in to follow this  
skyyaa

Start Two

Having trouble deciding who else to start this week besides MJD. I've got Thomas Jones vs. Zona D which has been pretty stout, exciting Steve Slaton vs. a historically tough but maybe not so much anymore Jagaurs D, the ultimate TD vulture Lendale vs. the toughest run D in the NFL (MIN), or time sharing red-zone exile Selvin Young vs. the worst defense in the NFL (KC). Thanks ahead of time, I'll get yours!

Having trouble deciding who else to start this week besides MJD. I've got Thomas Jones vs. Zona D which has been pretty stout, exciting Steve Slaton vs. a historically tough but maybe not so much anymore Jagaurs D, the ultimate TD vulture Lendale vs. the toughest run D in the NFL (MIN), or time sharing red-zone exile Selvin Young vs. the worst defense in the NFL (KC). Thanks ahead of time, I'll get yours!

MJD and slaton

selvin might have a decent game this week considering the matchup, but that would require a touchdown starting from the back field. He wont get any goal line carries. So possible but not probable.

MJD and slaton

selvin might have a decent game this week considering the matchup, but that would require a touchdown starting from the back field. He wont get any goal line carries. So possible but not probable.

Agreed.

MJD and Slaton