Sign in to follow this  
buccs69

Would You Accept This Trade?

Scoring: 10 RuYd = 1 FP / 1 RuTD = 6 FP / 20 PaYd = 1FP / 1 PaTD = 3 FP

My QB's: Kurt Warner and Matt Hasselbeck

My RB's: Marshwan Lynch, Reggie Bush, Ronnie Brown, LenDale White, Pierre Thomas and LeRon McClain

His QB's: Tony Romo, Carson Palmer and Brady Quinn

His RB's: Thomas Jones, Laurence Maroney, Justin Fargas, Jerious Norwood

The offer is: Carson Palmer for Ronnie Brown (straight up).

I don't think I can accept this trade. At the moment Palmer would just be backing up Warner, since there are to many question marks about the Bengals Offense. On the flip side he would get a guy he could plug in his starting lineup immediately. Only way this guy gets Brown is by giving up Romo. You think there is any chance I could get Romo for Brown+Hasselbeck??

I am also talking to other owners about trading Ronnie for either Greg Jennings or Braylon Edwards. Would either receiver warrant parting with Ronnie?

Will answer yours!! Leave a link!!

I'd go Warner and Brown for Romo. It will help improve both teams.

Don't know who your WR's are but Ronnie for Jennings (definately YES) - Edwards - (No not yet)

You could affort to part with Ronnie for a great WR.

Like i said you don't list your WR's, but if you have a badass WR or 2, screw it keep Ronnie for insurance.

My WR's are:

1. Terrell Owens

2. Torry Holt (yuk)

3. Santana Moss

4. Anthony Gonzalez

We start 2 RB and 2 WR.

I feel like my team overall is fine (Gonzo at TE, Ravens and Bucs for Defense and Prater as K). I am just a bit uncertain about my QB's (Warner = injury prone, Hasselbeck has nobody to throw it to) and WR's (Moss won't keep this up and Holt is part of the Rams pathetic offense). Brown's value will drop as soon as he plays in Week 5 (no way he has one of those performances again) AND he won't last through the season, so I have about 10 days left to cash in.

Like you said ... if the price ain't right, I am hanging on to Ronnie for bye weeks and injuries.