Sign in to follow this  
ramsfan76

It Is Time

It is definately time to cut bait on the rams players. SJax would be the only one I would keep, but I would not hold much hope of a good year. Tory Holt will suffer the most, Green is one concussion from lala land and the line could't keep Bulger off his back, why would they keep Green off his. Hard to have receptions, yards and TD's when your QB is staring at the roof of the Edwards Jones Dome or the Sky. At this point in the fantasy football season, I personally am going to drop Holt and pick up the Bills Def, then grab Engram of Seattle next week. With Calvin Johnson, Bryant Johnson, Chad Johnson, Marvin Harrison, and Ike Hilliard it is time for Tory Holt to hit the WW.

Maybe the Rams will take a cue from the Lions and can the front office. We can only hope.

Thats my 2 cents and I am sticking by it.

~Disgruntled Rams Fan~

It is definately time to cut bait on the rams players. SJax would be the only one I would keep, but I would not hold much hope of a good year. Tory Holt will suffer the most, Green is one concussion from lala land and the line could't keep Bulger off his back, why would they keep Green off his. Hard to have receptions, yards and TD's when your QB is staring at the roof of the Edwards Jones Dome or the Sky. At this point in the fantasy football season, I personally am going to drop Holt and pick up the Bills Def, then grab Engram of Seattle next week. With Calvin Johnson, Bryant Johnson, Chad Johnson, Marvin Harrison, and Ike Hilliard it is time for Tory Holt to hit the WW.

Maybe the Rams will take a cue from the Lions and can the front office. We can only hope.

Thats my 2 cents and I am sticking by it.

~Disgruntled Rams Fan~

Holt may catch someones eye now that Green is behind center, even if it is unknown and unlikely. I would put some feelers out there before you just waive him.

I grabbed Jackson at #7 this year and thought I got really lucky.

anyway.

I don't start him all the time, but in my PPR league he does a decent enough job and he's always a play or two away from a TD run, so it's bound to happen against weaker defenses.

I'm hoping Greene adds something, you never know.

I really thought Jackson was going to have a great year since his contract is based on a lot of incentives, especially yards gained. but I guess it's not up to him on how well the rest of the team plays too.

I got Barber at RB but grabbed Holt late and now I am cutting bait with him. The move to Green is pure desperation on Linehans part imo. Like some publication I read earlier this morning~The Rams will still be charged with manslaughter on Monday morning regardless of who starts at QB.~

Just a little more justification for how bad the rams are: Bulger does not want to play for Linehan anymore, so if Green gets knocked into next Tuesday does Bulger actually come in if called on? And now SJax is saying Bulger should not have been benched, Holt is blaming the Offensive Line. The team is imploding worse than the Yankees did in the ALCS a few years ago. Christ I can see it now, players tell the coach to go fock himself when he tells them to go in.